- Would it help you to be able to approach your work with more of a financial mindset?
- Do you feel somewhat remote from how your work helps make the numbers happen?
- Has ‘finance’ been something of an emotional ‘block’ for you?
- Would it help if you had a better sense of the ‘bigger picture’?
- Would it be of value to be more conversant with core financial terms and principles and their application?
- Would having a better financial appreciation open up new opportunities for you?
- Could you benefit, now or in the future, from being able to make sense of the principal financial reports?
- Would it help to get more practical and specific input than is available from textbooks?
What others have said about our training…
Click here for details and current availabilityWhat this revealing story demonstrates…
1. Key Financial Terms And Principles
Never lose sight of the fact that, at its heart, finance is a simple subject. So don’t be intimidated by ‘apparent’ complexity. In this session we ensure you are familiar with the key terms and principles.
2. The Fundamentals Of Financial Performance
Discover how the financial performance of an organization over a period of time is presented. Here you will learn how to make sense of the key components and the related terminology.
3. Key Facets Of Financial Strength
Assets and liabilities are fundamental to finance so understanding what they are and where they fit in to the financial jigsaw is vital. You will also discover the part they play in determining an organization’s financial strength.
4. Essentials Of Financial Control
Organizations have to put in place specific measures and procedures to safeguard and (ideally) enhance their financial position. From this session you will have an appreciation for the purpose and importance of these tasks.
5. The Bottom-Line On Financial Improvement
Here we turn our attention to how you might apply your new-found financial understanding to effect a real difference in your organization. You will discover how the way you think about and approach everyday tasks can have an impact.
With all courses you get:
FREE Comprehensive Manual & Case Study Pack
- Done-for-you, detailed, session by session notes each complete with key slides you can refer back to;
- So you can spend more time understanding and less time note-taking;
- Designed to help you apply what you learn when you’re back in-the-trenches;
- Includes your company’s numbers (if you choose to include them in your training);
- Separate Case Study pack with calculations we work through during the training.
Plus! Access To 5 FREE Calculation ToolsUsing Even ONE Of These Tools Just ONCE Could Instantly Recoup Your Investment in This Course! Key calculations that have helped clients we have worked with solve real day-to-day problems and reproduced for you as a series of fill-in-the-blanks online templates including:
- How changes in price impact the volume you need to sell – often surprising!
- Handy % Mark-Up to Gross Margin % convertor – avoid a classic pricing mistake!
- Extra sales needed to mitigate the impact of rising costs – and more!
Plus! Our Invaluable Post-Course Support
When you’re back at the office you can contact us by telephone or e-mail…
- If you encounter practical difficulties when you try to apply what you have learned; or
- If something that made sense at the time we covered it, subsequently doesn’t; and
- We can schedule a specific support call to ensure you get what you need from the training.
- should you need longer-term or specialist support & advice, we will assist or signpost you as best we can.
|up to £1m||£1m to £10m||over £10m|
|Financial Awareness 1-day course||£595||£645||£695|
|To review & reference the numbers from your organization||£55||£65||£75|
We guarantee…“… to enhance your confidence and practical understanding of finance. If, with our training and support (and a diligent effort on your part), we can’t demonstrate adding anything of practical financial value to you or your organization over and above the cost of the course in the 12 months following the training, we will refund your tuition costs.” Quite simply, you have nothing to lose!
Colin Fittall FCA Managing Director
|Great value deals for smaller businesses with typically 10% OFF|
|Fantastic value with each additional person on the same course YOU SAVE 80%. And potentially even more for larger groups.|
MAINTAINED FOR 2013 … Even More Bottom Line Impact
If you secure dates by booking now, for a limited time only, we will throw in access to 5 additional calculation tools absolutely FREE!
- What to do if a customer offers you more business but wants cheaper prices
- Find out the difference it would make if customers paid what they owed one day quicker
- Among others…
Let us put your mind at rest…
So a final reminder:
This approach to finance training is not for everyone but if you want more from this training than to simply tick the financial training box in a development plan, you will probably also be:
- someone who appreciates how practical financial know-how can enhance your work, organisation and career.
- keen to put this understanding into practice to achieve better results.
- attracted by a customised approach that offers you the option to see your numbers from a different perspective.
- conscious of the benefits of inviting others to take part in this training and the savings available to help facilitate this.
- reassured by our risk-free guarantee. This means we work hard to ensure the course works for you. It’s worth asking other providers about their refund policies.
- looking forward to applying the calculation tools and the content of the training in your organisation to see just how quickly you can recoup the cost and time invested in the course!